Thursday, January 13, 2011

Recovering from the Storm

Connecticut had a huge snow storm Tuesday night. The snow reached a state record high of over 2 feet and prevented many people including us from going into work. Its Thursday and after a day off its time to get back to work. Losing a day in the week did not really put me behind in work. Elissa was snowed in all day so it was just me and Amanda in the office. I worked on my wedding as usual. Today I really wanted to start and fill in the blanks with some budget questions. On top of that I had to design an invitation and a save the date. I followed the same design that is used in the decorations in the wedding for both. Tomorrow I want to finish up both my engagement and wedding announcements. In attention to that I have to do my goals for next week and my evaluation for this week. But my main project for tomorrow is a themed menu. Sounds like a fun project and I'm looking forward to keeping my imagination running wild on the last day of the week. With only a week left the final touches in my mock wedding are finally starting to come together.

No comments:

Post a Comment