Friday, January 14, 2011

2 Weeks Down One to Go!

It is Friday so the week has come to an end. Today was different than most days because we spent most of the day at the Connenticut Expo Center in Hartford. Perfect Productions put up a design for one of thier vendors. There is a bridal expo coming up so the place was packed with wedding gowns, tuxedos, limos, and flowers. It was quite a sight to see expescally because I have never been to one before. Besides the trip to the Expo it was a reagualar day of just working on my wedding. I completed as much as I could for this week and cannot wait to have it all finished for next week. I also did my evaluation and goals for the week along with re-doing my resume. Another fun project I got to do for today was a themed menu project. I had to pick a theme and make a menu ecouperationig it. I picked the 1950s theme for my menu. I love that kind of simple good tasting food from back in the day. Milkshakes and fries are some of my favorite foods so I really had a great time designing then menu with my mouth watering at the thought of all that food.
As the week comes to a close I am realizing the I only have 5 days left here. It seems like I have done so much in the past 10 days but so much more is needed to be completed. I look forward to finally putting the finished touches on my mock wedding for next week. Enjoy the weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment