Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Preparing for the Snow

Today was a another busy day at the office. Due to the huge snow strom coming tonight into Wednesday I tried to not only to complete my work for today but also for tomorrow. Once again I spent my day trying to make progress on my mock wedding. I designed a center piece for my table today. I ended up coming up with a different design then the one I had orgianally put on my insperation board. This one has more a beachy feel to it but still has the theme of the wedding colors. It is a glass bowl filled with a layer of sand an pebbles. A candle is placed in the center with water and floating flowers that match the other flower arraingments. I spent the rest of the day just trying to organize my ideas. I plan on taking some of my work home tonight so I can work on somethings tomorrow if we end up not coming in due to the snow. I have yet to have a meeting with Elissa because her and James were at a photo shoot for the day but I keep emailing her with any question I have. I hope to have a meeting with her on Thrusday to get some of my biggger questions answered. I wrapped up the day with just cleaning up my desk and preparing myself for the work to take home. They say a huge storm is coming our way so looks like we will not be in the office tomorrow, hope to be back on Thursday. Until then we will all enjoy the day off and I will try and keep up with my tasks so I do not fall behind.

No comments:

Post a Comment