Monday, January 10, 2011

Back to Work

Its another Monday and the week begins all over again. I came in today ready to work. I thought about my wedding plans quite a bit over the weekend, so I was anxious to come in and get started. All day I worked on my mock wedding. I began working on my table design for the wedding. I researched different wedding table layouts to try and find a design that I thought would work best for my wedding.
Besides drawing up the design I found a game to play for my FISH Philosophy presentation. The FISH Philosophy game has to deal with ways of improving a workplace through playing, making each other's day, choosing your attitude, and being here now. All these ideas go into making the workplace enjoyable and productive. I had to come up with a game to help demonstrate a way for us all in the office to improve team work. It has to do with M&Ms but that's all I'm saying for today. You'll have to find out more when the game is finally played!
To wrap up the day I worked on my Intern Evaluation Sheet. It is a really good way for me to reflect on how I think I am doing here at Perfect Productions. I tell about the tasks I completeled in the past week and how I managed to do that. Doing this allows me to see how much I really am doing over the week. I can see if I am meeting my weekly goals and if not how I can improve so that I can do better the next week. The evaluation also gives me the chance to ask my supervisor any questions I may have. Even though I do ask questions when ever I am confused its a nice chance for me to write down questions might have for the future or are not needed to be answer at that exact moment.
Tomorrow I continue to work on my wedding plans. I hope to have a meeting with Elissa and James (my mock bride and groom) to get some of my questions answered in order to continue on with my projects. I also have to work on a center piece design for the tables as well. Looks like its going to be another busy day!

No comments:

Post a Comment