Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Piecing Together the Right Look

So today I just sat at my desk letting my imagination run wild about the mock wedding. I looked through bridal magazines on ideas for a venue, dresses, cakes, and flower arraignments. I browsed the Internet all day trying to find flowers that would match perfect for my inspiration board due tomorrow. I looked at what seemed like millions of wedding cakes trying to decide which one would give off the look I am trying to create for the wedding. Tomorrow I plan on just working on my inspiration board to be presented. I think I have the right feel on what the bride wants for here big day I just hope all the ideas I have in my head I can have put down on paper. So the wedding planning took up all of my day but I still feel like I need more time to work. The thing I have learned the most out of my first three days is that not only weddings but any event has so many details beyond what meets the eye. There are so many steps that have to happen in order for everything to work out just right. Also, if one step or aspect of an event were to be over looked a domino effect of things being forgotten can occur. The planning process can not continue if step one is not completed in order to move onto step too. In planning you have to make sure you cover all of your bases. When you are planning a memory for someone else you have to ensure that it will nothing short of a great one.

No comments:

Post a Comment