Thursday, January 20, 2011

One More Day to Go!

Yikes! The past three weeks have gone by so fast for me; I do not even know where January went it seems. Tomorrow is my last day and I cannot believe all the progress I have made since day one. Today just seemed to fly by because I was so busy. I had to come up with a plan for the rehearsal dinner in the morning. After that Amanda taught me how to write up a final script for an event. A final script is a step by step, minute by minute write up of all the parts of an event. A script allows the planner and the people working to have a schedule for the event. Its good to know exactly what is happening at all time. It not only saves time and confusion but keeps things running smoothly and if a problem does arise they are easier to fix with an agenda of more ideas. I spend the whole day working on my final script. As I prepare to leave the office I am still not done with it. Its a lot of work to make sure that every little detail is planned out to a tee. Tomorrow I have to keep working all day long to finish everything up. I will have to hand in all my work from my internship binder. I'll also will have finalized all my wedding plans. I'll also have one last meeting with Elissa to go over my evaluation of my internship. I cannot wait to finally have everything completed for tomorrow. I cannot believe that I have only one day left!

No comments:

Post a Comment