Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Getting Closer and Closer

So we came back today from another a day off, since the ice storm from last night left us all stranded at home. Today, I was busy from start to finish. Since I lost a day of work yesterday I had to do double up on the work to try and catch up. Also, because my wedding plans are coming to an end I have to really start to wrap up the lose ends. I finalized the menu with Elissa today. I also researched and picked out a photographer and videographer. I received a quote from a local DJ to get prices on how much it would cost to do a ceremony and reception. It was interesting to see how prices, service, and the styles of work vary from each company. Every place has their own professionals with their own work styles which make the products all come out so different.
I also worked on my redoing my resume. I met with Elissa on Monday to talk about how I can update it so that it looks more professional and unique. I also had a incident report due for today. I was given a scenario and had to write up and incident report on it. Incident reports are exactly what they are called; It is a report that should be done a soon as possible after an incident documenting what happened. They are very important to keep not only on file to show as evidence when going over the cause and reason for the problem.
As the day comes to a close once again I go through my wedding packet filling in some more of the blanks. Since I did make so many final decisions today I had a lot of sections to
fill up. With only 2 days left its down to the wire and time to finish up my wedding plans. Can't wait !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment