Friday, January 7, 2011

Wrapping Up the Week

Today I had a whole checklist of things I needed to have done before the end of the day. Even though we were supposed to have a snowy weather the lack of snowflakes outside all afternoon made it so we could stay at the office all day to get work done. I finished my inspiration board first thing this morning so I could get that project completed. After that I prepared myself for my meeting with Elissa to go over some questions I had about the wedding venues I looked at. I never was able to get to my meeting because Elissa left for the early for the weekend. So, I spent the rest of my day alone in the office with Amanda. I worked on goals for next week; which really are just to keep up with the timeline of work due. I have more projects due for next week so I planned out everything I have to do for each day so I can stay on task. Come Monday morning I will start off with my meeting with Elissa and then get straight to work on my project due for that day.
My first week of interning comes to an end and I honestly do not know where the time went. Everyday I was full of stuff to do in the handbook, for my supervisors, and the mock wedding assignment. The days have flown by and I can not believe the one week is done. I hope to finish my wedding on time along with my other tasks. Everyone here has just been so welcoming that I know if i have any problems they have no problem with lending a hand or words of advice. As the week comes to a close its time to relax and enjoy the snowy weather before its time to start over again on Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment