Monday, January 17, 2011

The Final Week

Today was another busy day at the office. Everyone was busy with meetings all day while I worked on my wedding project. I had a my own meeting with Elissa today to go over some of my questions. I was able to get my bigger questions out of the way so I can start to wrap up the plans. I also worked on and completed my honeymoon plans. I am sending my wonderful couple to Bora Bora for a week to enjoy the sun and sand. I also worked on the wedding packet to fill in some more of the blanks. This is my last week so everything really has to be completed and ready to be handed in by Friday. Tomorrow is another busy day because I have a meeting with Amanda about some of my wedding budget questions. I will be working on the entertainment for the wedding as well tomorrow. Its going to be a very busy week for me because there are so many things that need to get finished before my wedding is complete. I just hope impending snow storm does not mess things up!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment