Monday, January 4, 2010

About Me

Today is my first day interning at Perfect Productions. My name is Kate, and I am a freshman at Endicott College in Beverly Massachusetts. I am Majoring in Hospitality Management focusing in event planning. So far I have not learned much about event planning specifically, however the next three weeks I am excited to learn all I can. So far my experience has been learning about the company and what I will be doing here. During my three weeks here I will be blogging about things I have learned, done, or researched about in the industry. While I am here I will be able to expand my contact list, talk to venders and venues, and be able to have my first office experience. I am most excited about helping out with events, and being able to market the company. Today is just the first day, so most of my work will be small. I will be sorting a wine list for future clients, going through information from trade shows, and calling magazines to recieve their newest issue to replace our outdated ones, along with other housekeeping issue around the office. I am looking forward to learning and sharing in the next three weeks.

1 comment:

  1. Did you learn anything about wines when you were sorting the detailed info sheets? What is the best wine to serve to a large group of people - what is more of a speciality wine?

    ReplyDelete