Thursday, April 29, 2010

One Week Left :(

Today I realized I only have one week left- 2 days- and I can't believe it! Time flew by and I feel like I have learned so much, but still have so much more to learn. I can't thank Elissa and Amanda enough for all they have done for me... I don't want to leave! :(

While in the office today I went through all of my assignments to make sure that next week when I am done, I have completed everything I needed to. Pretty much everything is done so I was all set!

Everyone is focused on the JDRF event today that is this weekend. When I came in Elissa asked me to measure the posters that they ordered for the event. They are all different sized french themed posters that are going to be at the event this weekend. After I measured them all I had to go and get foam core from Blick to mount them all on. They look so nice!

After that I spent some time creating a certificate of appreciation to send out to everyone who was involved and helped at the auction last week. I sent it to Elissa and am just waiting for her approval. I want to get them all done and sent out on Tuesday so that I don't leave any loose ends on the auction before I leave. I also wrote a thank you letter to all of the participants to be sent out with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment