Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Crazy Day of Auction Details

Last Thursday I met with Elissa and Amanda and made a list of all of the things that were left to be done before the auction, which is this thursday. I had to contact the Petit Family Foundation to see if anyone would be attending. We want to make them a VIP table if they are. I also had to email all of the bachelors and bachelorettes to let them know the details of when they should arrive, what they should wear, and things like that. Then I emailed Tristano to ask him to have Damon Scott talk about the auction on air.

I also had to work on some things that we need at the auction. We had to go over what we need for centerpieces, lanyards to ID all of us, a program for the event, etc. There was alot to do and I have to continue with it all today.

No comments:

Post a Comment