Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Busy with the Auction!!

Today I've made alot of calls. We are getting down to the wire and need to try to get in as many donations for the dates as possible. Today I followed up on a lot of calls that Jillian had notes on, but nothing in from yet. I called alot of local restaurants and had to fax out donation letters to all of them. Hopefully when I come in on Thursday some of them will have gotten back to me.

When I got in today, donations from the New Britain Rockcats and 6 Flags had come in. Hopefully on Thursday more will arrive.

Besides making the calls for the auction and working on that all day, I also created a new themed menu to go along with my nautical table design. Hopefully today or Thursday I will have time to finish that up and put it all together.

When I leave today I will be stopping at the Zen Bar to drop off some more flyers to put on display and also stopping by California Pizza Kitchen in Farmington to pick up a donation for the auction!

No comments:

Post a Comment