Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Catching Up on Assignments

Today Elissa and Amanda had a meeting to go to so I spent the morning in the office alone. While they were gone I was able to get alot done on assignments in the intern manual that I had been putting off because of auction stuff. I was able to get three case studies done! I still am not a huge fan of doing them, but they're getting easier with the more I do.

After that I worked on my engagement and wedding announcements. I started by reading over the section in my handbook on what should be included. I learned that using full names and mentioning both sets of parents and where they are from is really important. A wedding is a big thing and it is important to recognize parents in announcements related to the wedding, not only because it is their baby getting married, but also because they usually are the ones taking care of the bill.

After I wrote those, I started making a list of things I would want in my toolbox. Then Elissa and Amanda got back so I switched gears and went back to working on the auction. I made a list of all of the bachelors and bachelorettes we have so that it is organized. Then I printed off tickets. In a few minutes I'm going to head over to local businesses and see if anyone is interested in buying tickets to the event. I can't believe that it's next week already! We still have alot to do, but I am sure it will all come together great!

No comments:

Post a Comment