Monday, April 26, 2010

Last day before the Auction!

Last Tuesday was a crazy day! There was so much left to do and I was feeling a little overwhelmed. I got a lot done- I wrote the whole script for the night and organized all of the bachelors and bachelorettes with the date packages which we randomly paired, I went and go the bamboo for the center pieces, I picked songs to pair with each bachelor as they entered, and I started making paddles. I ended up being in the office until 9pm before I had a little panic attack and had my lesson taught to me by Elissa and Amanda- When you need it, ask for help. I had asked for help and Amanda did so much for me that day to help get things done, but what they wanted me to learn was that when you are in over your head you should speak up and ask for help and not wait until the last second to do it. If you are organized and know what needs to be done way ahead of time, not only can you manage your time better, but you can also assess whether or not you can realistically get it all done by yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment