Wednesday, March 30, 2011

17 Days

Today I worked from home. Elissa and Amanda had to go to New Jersey so they were not going to be in the office and since there is no Internet and phones or anyone in the office I worked on my couch doing some follow up calls for date packages. Right now we have more bachelors and bachelorettes than date packages so we need to step up our game and really get out there get some dates. We got a list of tasks that we need to get in order from Elissa today so we have to make priorities at this point to get everything done. I also went out to more restaurants today and its getting more frustrating with manager in meetings or at home depot. I have to keep trying though we don't know unless we ask. I just want everything to be great and I am sure that it will be. We have to get the bachelors and bachelorettes on board to sell some tickets as well. I talked to a printing company today and hope that they will do our printing as a donation to try and keep our costs down since we have a small budget to work with. Starting to feel the stress a little bit more as we get closer to the event.

No comments:

Post a Comment