Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Sponsors, Dates and Donations Oh My!!!!!

Today I was in the office just Amanda and I everyone else is gone. I started working on my campaign to get date packages for our bachelors and bachelorettes, and boy I did a lot of that. I was working of a list Jackie and I have compiled went through and sent out emails to everyone to get the word out there. Friday I plan on making follow up calls in case my emails didn't get to the correct person or if the potential donators have any questions. This took most of my day!!! Some places I had to fill out special forms for donation requests and follow up with some missing info I needed to get from The Petit Family Foundation. But on the bright side, we have started to get back some of our applications from our bachelors and bachelorettes!!! That makes me happy!!! It is harder to find bachelors and bachelorettes than I thought. But that does not mean I am giving up. I have been getting super tired though between internship, school and work it is wearing me thin and its a lot harder to manage my time but I am doing my best and trying to stay focused on all my responsibilities. Just can't wait for Spring Break to have 2 days off !!! Then before you know it we are going to be pushing the petal full force to get everything perfect!!!! Can't wait!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment