Sunday, March 6, 2011

Another busy week comes to an end ......

Well it has been another busy week at Perfect Productions. We did get back a date package on Friday to put towards the auction and a rejection letter too. Can't win them all I suppose although we would like too. Jackie and I had spent most of Friday getting in touch with many of our local larger corporations looking for sponsorship. Most of them have very strict guidelines bout giving to local charities and sponsorship. Most of the people I was able to contact we not able to give at this time which is kind of frustrating. I am hoping that we can obtain more sponsor ship from our smaller local businesses. I was able to use the constant contact system to send out a mass email blast to about 500 people. The email contained all the info about the auction, the reasons, how to be a sponsor, a bachelor or bachelorette or to buy tickets and attend the event. I am hoping this will put out some more info into the community and awareness about raising money to support the Petit Family Foundation. I am ready to start fresh on Monday, my brain is starting to feel a little fried at this time so the weekend is going to be good recovery time. Hopefully next week we can get in contact with some more people and follow up with some more that we have already contacted. Well off for now stay tuned to see how next week goes !!!!! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment