Thursday, March 24, 2011

Flamingo Pink .....

Well Wednesday I did a lot of work from home considering I walked into the office and it was like walking into what Elissa calls her crayon box. We moved out of our old office and are in the process of moving into the new one. There is lots of new painting going on in the office each room is a different color. Yesterday I stopped by the new office and then headed back home so I would have access to the Internet. I was able to follow up with some more date packages and send out some more information about the event. I also spent the afternoon visiting some of the local restaurants in Middletown to get some date packages. My follow ups and visits paid off I was able to get some date packages. YAY!!!!!!! Jackie went to the Hamden area to check out some date packages and she had some great adventures and got some donations along the way. I am happy with the progress from yesterday but this event is in about 3 weeks and I still feel like there is so much to do. Its crunch time for sure!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment