Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Exploring the Event Planning World!

Hi everyone! I am happy to say that I am the new intern at Perfect Productions. My name is Gia and I am a marketing major at Quinnipiac University. Today is my first day on the job, and I already love it! I just got back from studying abroad in Australia, which was an amazing experience. I saw so many beautiful places and came in contact with a variety of animals! I rode a camel, fed elephants, and touched stingrays, which not many people can say they have experienced! Although I had an amazing time, I am very excited to start interning and get back into a routine. I have to admit that I am not very familiar with the event planning scene, but I am ready to learn all about it! Being in marketing, there are many different aspects of the major, which is why I wanted to intern at a place completely different than my last internship. Hopefully, my plan will steer me in the right direction of what I want to do after graduation, which is in a year! (Scary!) I always loved planning events for my friends and family, and I am a very organized person. So when I saw Perfect Productions was looking for interns, I was SO happy! I already got assigned to the Annual Bachelor and Bachelorette Auction and the "Hope for Heroes Charity Kickball Tournament" which I am very excited about because its an honor to work with such great charities. I better get going to update the website for the events, but I will be blogging again soon so please look out for more posts! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment