Sunday, March 20, 2011

Last week was pretty busy. Tried to follow up with some possible sponsors again and also worked on going over date packages and also narrowing down the list of things that needs to get to done and try to prioritize some of our tasks. By the end of the week we were consumed with a spare of the moment move of the office. This kinda put a hault on everything while we packed up. I never realized how much I depended on the Internet to do my work. Whether it be waiting for return emails or looking up different date info and contact information. Once we get into the new office and get settled it will not be long before the auction is here, I am getting a little anxious about some of our details that we need to still work out. Guess I get to keep the ball rolling on Wednesday when I return to the office.

No comments:

Post a Comment