Thursday, July 14, 2011

Market Research

Today was all about market research. I looked up as many travel agencies as possibly to find out which wholesalers they were advertising on their websites to see if there are any that we don't have at the moment but might want to have in the future. I also looked at these websites to see how they organized their pages, so I could make adjustments to the Luxury Travel and Vacations' website that I am currently updating. The website is looking pretty good! I still have some work ahead of me before I show Elissa, but its coming along nicely. I have some new page ideas that I am going to run by Elissa and see if she thinks we should add them to the site! I really enjoy fixing up the websites because it allows my creative side to come out! I better get back to work... I'll post again after the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment