Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Summer Cleaning

Hi again! So yesterday, Elissa took me with her to meet a potential business relation. It was awesome to see the process you need to go through to form relationships with other businesses. I was able to sit in on the meeting and listen to the interaction between Elissa and the representative. It was a great learning experience! Today has been pretty slow. We have been pretty much cleaning up the office all day: putting papers in the right files, updating perfect production binders, etc. I also have been on the phone for most of the day contacting different businesses to send us updated brochures. There's probably 500 brochures that I need to go through! I can't believe how much work goes into having a business! You never really think of the tedious things like ordering brochures..at least I'm working on my communication skills. Anyways, I'm not really sure what Elissa has in store for me for tomorrow so I will blog once I know!

No comments:

Post a Comment