Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Last Week's Update

Last week I was pretty busy and didn't get a chance to blog, so here is what I did! I updated The Perfect Benefit website and added to the Kickball Tournament page! Its exciting to think that people are going to view my work. I also created a flyer for a White Water Rafting trip and I was able to see the real issue with having too much "negative space," which I had only learned about in textbooks before this internship. I also helped find items in the warehouse that were needed, which was very hectic because of the recent move to our new location! I went through many travel brochures to pick out the old ones so we can update them for our customers. This week, I am going to call multiple companies to ask for up-to-date travel brochures and I am going with Elissa to speak with a customer! I am very interested to see how she interacts with customers..should be exciting! I'll post again soon about the rest of the week =)

No comments:

Post a Comment