Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Nautical Table!

Today was a somewhat busy day. Right when I got in today the party rentals truck was getting here and Amanda and I had to take inventory of all of the items we ordered to redo the showroom tables. We then had to rearrange everything and decide what themed tables would be going where. I created my nautical themed hightop today and it looks pretty good! I am not fully finished with it yet; it still needs a centerpiece, the menu, and a few fun accent pieces to be added on. I plan to get those in the next couple days so I can hopefully put the finishing touches on it on thursday!

Today we also got the contract from Damon Scott in so he is officially the MC for the Bachelor and Bachelorette Auction! Thursday I need to print off flyers and distribute them around town.

Theres alot of work left to do so thursday should be busy!

No comments:

Post a Comment