Thursday, March 18, 2010

Back From Break

I was out for the last week because I was on spring break, so today I had a lot of things to catch up on. I've spent most of my time so far going on different news sites in Connecticut- radio stations, news channels, newspapers- and adding the Bachelor and Bachelorette Auction into their community calendars and submitting the press release for the event to the different places. Hopefully this will help in spreading the word about the event across the state.

I also made a few phone calls to try to get contracts set up. We have confirmation for both the band, Covington Circle, and the MC, Damon Scott, but it is best to always have contracts so that just in case something happens, you know for sure that they will be there and everyone is clear on what was agreed upon.

I also went through the applicants that we've received so far and notified them of their selection to be in the auction as a bachelor or bachelorette. We still need to recruit more participants, especially women.

I can't believe we have just a little over a month left! I look forwarding to seeing how everything pulls together. The dates that we've received so far seem great and I think everyone is going to have a lot of fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment