Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Here we are day One!!

Well here I am starting day one of my 3 month internship with Perfect Productions. I always knew I wanted to be involved with events such as parties, weddings, corporate events and charity events. Last fall I started looking into Event companies in the CT area. While doing my research I came across Perfect Productions. I thought this would be such an awesome opportunity for me. I emailed Elissa and a week later I met with her and Amanda and knew I would be able to learn so much from both of them. So here I am!!! I am currently a Senior at Central Connecticut State University and I am studying Hospitality and Tourism Studies and if all goes as planned I will have my BS Degree in Dec 2011. I also currently have an AS Degree in Hotel Management from Johnson and Wales.
My first day of course was filled with a lot of user names and passwords to be established so that Jackie (my intern partner) and I can get started working on the 2nd Annual Bachelor/ Bachelorette Auction to raise money for The Petit Family Foundation. Jackie had started the week before me and she is off to a great start with all the information that we need to get collected. I'm glad that I am going to be working with her! By the end of the day Jackie and I decided what we want to get accomplished this week, we need to do food budgets for the event, get some great sponsors and get started on ticket sales as well as finding our auction bachelors and bachelorettes. So if anyone is interested let me know.... adrienne@perfectprod.com or let Jackie know.... jaclyn@perfectprod.com.
Hopefully by Friday we can get a good jump on going after our sponsors and trying to work out a budget. As long as this crazy weather holds off I will be back to the grind on Friday. I can't wait!!

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to Perfect Productions Adrienne! We are happy to have you!

    ReplyDelete