Tuesday, February 15, 2011

My, my time sure does fly! I'm already on my 4th week of my internship with Perfect Productions and it honestly feels like I just started a week ago. So far things are going great! Adrienne and I have just about finished all of the paperwork and the tedious parts of planning so we are about to start recruiting people for donations, sponsorships, and to be auctioned! We've already found a handful of people interested in being auctioned off but we would love to have more.

On Friday, I started going through last year's auction book and looked through the call log to see who they contacted last year about the auction. I was able to compile a decent sized list about possible date package donors. I also started getting more ideas about the type of companies we should look into for date packages. Now that the flyer is just about done as is the save the date, we can really start to promote the event. As of now, tickets are $35 if you buy them in advance and $40 if you buy them at the door. (If anyone is interested, don't forget you can reach me at jaclyn@perfectprod.com.) Hopefully, we will soon have the website for the Perfect Benefit running. When it is finally running, you can access the site and information about the event by visiting http://www.theperfectbenefit.org.

Check back soon for updates!

No comments:

Post a Comment