Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Auction Paddles.... Check !!!

Well Jackie and I put our brains together and came up with a great design for our auction paddles. We wanted to do this early because we have to make at least 100 of them. This way when we have some down time we can work on them between projects. Also our efforts with our Vegas themed party were not put to waste. We were able to use the decor we put together for a "Surprise" birthday party held at Zen Bar over the weekend. Jackie and I weren't able to make it because of some previous plans we had but heard the party was a good time had by all. I am still working on getting some more date packages and hopefully will be able to make some calls on Wednesday and get the ball rolling and hopefully get some great date packages. Still a bunch of details to finish up I am hoping to get some more information on food prices as well as some paper goods. Just another busy and productive day at perfect productions. Gotta get going on this I know before we know it the auction is gonna be here and Jackie and I both want everything in place so we can enjoy the event as much as everyone else will!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment