Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Hi, My name is Shawna and I am the newest intern here at Perfect Productions. So, have you ever heard of the event planning program, SketchUp?? Well, today was the first time I have ever heard of the program. Actually, I guess you could say yesterday was the first day I heard the word SketchUp but today was my first day to use it and boy was it difficult. Its a great program and a lot of fun but let me tell you, it may look easy but it most certainly is not. I had to make a model of a bridal table I am designing for a bridal show coming up in October and putting the "components" (plates, tablecloth, chairs, silverware) in the perfect position was the most daunting of tasks. I had to make sure the plates were on top of the table perfectly and of course the silverware had to be close to one plate but not too close to the other and the centerpiece had to be right smack in the center if the table. Although, it was a long day, the model is coming along very well and is looking great might I add!


Anyways, It has been all in all a great experience so far! So stay tuned as I will be writing again to report back about the work of an intern at Perfect Productions!


Shawna

No comments:

Post a Comment